Anger Management Certification Training
Anger Management Essentials is offering a 3-day live training. Interested in offering anger management services? Anger Management Essentials is a National Anger Management Association (NAMA) Authorized Certification Program.
Date: Thursday, June 15 – Saturday, June 17, 2017
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Time: 8:30-9:00 Registration and continental breakfast.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM workshop. (12:30-1:30 Lunch on your own)
Cost: $1000 for the 3-day training.
**Registration fee includes: 1 adult workbook and 1 teens workbook. **
June 15-17, 2017 Sherman Oaks
July 20-22, 2017 Orange County - Location Details
August 25-27, 2017 Alameda - Location Details
September 15-17, 2017 San Diego
November 17-19, 2017 Fresno
December 8-10, 2017 Long Beach
January 19-21, 2018 Las Vegas - Location Details
* Istanbul, Turkey (please check back for dates)
* Tel-Aviv, Israel (please check back for dates)
21 CEU’s are offered. BBS PCE # 5126
In the three day anger management training, participants will receive an understanding of implementing an anger management program. They will receive an overview of anger and aggression, and will learn the specific skills and tools to teach clients for the different issues pertaining to anger.
Participants will receive:
- 1) 1 adult workbook and 1 teens workbook;
- 2) many clinical tools to be used for each individual or group session;
- 3) resources for the various anger management assessment tools; and
- 4) forms and paperwork that is requested from the courts.
Participants will learn:
- 1) how to formulate a treatment plan when working with individuals;
- 2) a better understanding about anger;
- 3) specific anger management tools to help clients have more effective coping skills; and
- 4) to create policies both for their program and their clients.
Register for your certification in anger management today!
Anger Management Certification in Los Angeles
Anger Management Certification in the Bay Area