Anger Management Certification Training
Anger Management Essentials is offering a 3-day live training. Interested in offering anger management services? Anger Management Essentials is a National Anger Management Association (NAMA) Authorized Certification Program.
Date: Thursday, September 15, Friday, September 16, 2016. Friday, September 23, 2016
Location: 655 North Central Avenue, 17th floor. Glendale, CA 91203
Time: 8:30-9:00 Registration and continental breakfast.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM workshop. (12:30-1:30 Lunch on your own)
Cost: $1000 for the 3-day training. **Registration fee includes 2 copies of the program workbooks**
September 15, 16 & 23, 2016 Glendale
October 21-23, 2016 San Diego
November 4-6, 2016 Fresno
December 1-3, 2016 Glendale
* Istanbul, Turkey (please check back for dates)
* Tel-Aviv, Israel (please check back for dates)
* Yerevan, Armenia (October 2016)
21 CEU’s are offered. BBS PCE # 5126
In the three day anger management training, participants will receive an understanding of implementing an anger management program. They will receive an overview of anger and aggression, and will learn the specific skills and tools to teach clients for the different issues pertaining to anger.
Participants will receive:
- 1) 2 copies of client workbooks;
- 2) many clinical tools to be used for each individual or group session;
- 3) resources for the various anger management assessment tools; and
- 4) forms and paperwork that is requested from the courts.
Participants will learn:
- 1) how to formulate a treatment plan when working with individuals;
- 2) a better understanding about anger;
- 3) specific anger management tools to help clients have more effective coping skills; and
- 4) to create policies both for their program and their clients.
Register for your certification in anger management today!
Anger Management Certification in Los Angeles
Anger Management Certification in the Bay Area
Anger Management Certification in Armenia