Anger Management Certification Training
Anger Management Essentials is offering a 3-day live training. Interested in offering anger management services? Anger Management Essentials is a National Anger Management Association (NAMA) Authorized Certification Program.
Date: Friday, January 27– Sunday, January 29, 2017
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Time: 8:30-9:00 Registration and continental breakfast.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM workshop. (12:30-1:30 Lunch on your own)
Cost: $1000 for the 3-day training. **Registration fee includes 2 copies of the program workbooks**
January 27-29, 2017 Las Vegas
February 24-26, 2017 Los Angeles
March 24-26, 2017 Palm Springs
August 25-27, 2017 Alameda
* Istanbul, Turkey (please check back for dates)
* Tel-Aviv, Israel (please check back for dates)
* Yerevan, Armenia (October 2016)
21 CEU’s are offered. BBS PCE # 5126
In the three day anger management training, participants will receive an understanding of implementing an anger management program. They will receive an overview of anger and aggression, and will learn the specific skills and tools to teach clients for the different issues pertaining to anger.
Participants will receive:
- 1) 2 copies of client workbooks;
- 2) many clinical tools to be used for each individual or group session;
- 3) resources for the various anger management assessment tools; and
- 4) forms and paperwork that is requested from the courts.
Participants will learn:
- 1) how to formulate a treatment plan when working with individuals;
- 2) a better understanding about anger;
- 3) specific anger management tools to help clients have more effective coping skills; and
- 4) to create policies both for their program and their clients.
Register for your certification in anger management today!
Anger Management Certification in Los Angeles
Anger Management Certification in the Bay Area
Anger Management Certification in Armenia